- Please confirm non-receipt of item with the Addressee before submitting an Enquiry.
- Please observe the following time period and take note of the following before raising an enquiry:
For Registered Service mail items:
- Local to Overseas (via Air) - After 18 working days from date of posting.
- Local to Local - After 7 working days from date of posting.
- Enquiry must be made within six (6) months from the date of posting.
Registered Service is a Sign-For service that requires a signature on delivery in Singapore and most destinations. Registered Service provides an added security for mail items up to 2 kg and offers limited online tracking capability. If there is no further status of the Registered mail item going overseas, it may have been delivered to the addressee although some Overseas Postal Administration do not provide scan or online delivery status updates. In order to facilitate our investigation with the destination post, we would appreciate if you could provide complete information required within the form. We will contact the Overseas Postal Administration as part of our investigation, so please allow up to 60 days for us to investigate and respond fully before contacting us again.
You will be updated on the progress of your Enquiry via the email address provided by 15th, 45th and 60th day from the date of your enquiry.
For further assistance, please click here to chat with us