Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) will implement mandatory registration for Unmanned Aircraft (UA) from 2 January 2020. The registration process involves the purchase of a registration label bearing a unique UA registration number, followed by submission of a photo of the UA affixed with the registration label.
From 2 January 2020, you can purchase the labels at selected Post Offices.
|Purchase of UA Registration Label||Selected|
You can also purchase the UA Registration Label online.
What to bring:
- Identification Documents: Please produce the original and photocopy of your photo identification.
- Singaporeans and PRs: NRIC, SAF 11B or Passport (for Singaporeans only)
- Non-Singaporeans / Non-PRs: FIN or Passport
- Registration Fee: A registration fee of $15 will be collected for each registration label. This fee is non-refundable.
- Completed physical copy of the UA Registration Label purchase form. (can be downloaded from https://www.caas.gov.sg/UAregistration)
- You are only allowed to purchase the registration label if you are 16 years old and above.
- Singaporeans and PRs are entitled to purchase a maximum of 5 registration labels; all others are entitled to purchase only 1 registration label.
If you wish to purchase more registration labels than the allotted amount, please write in your request to CAAS via email (UA_Registration@caas.gov.sg).
After purchasing the registration label, follow the instructions within the packaging to complete the registration online. For more information on the registration process, please visit www.caas.gov.sg/UAregistration.
Find a Post Office near you