What is Standard Mail?
Standard Mail are mail items that are in standard envelope sizes: C4, C5, C6 and DL or specified Standard Mail sizes. Other conditions of Standard Mail are:
- Letter, printed paper or paper based items in a rectangle paper-based envelope.
- Postcards or mail items in card form, not exceeding 240mm (Length) x 162mm (Width) with paper quality of at least 230gsm.
- The envelopes should be sealed.
- Not smaller than 140mm (Length) x 90mm (Width) x 0.2mm(Thickness).
- Not larger than 324mm (Length) x 229mm (Width) x 14.0mm (Thickness).
- Mail items should be in white, cream, pastel or light colour.
- Pressure sealed and pagemail items
Standard Regular Mail
Envelope Size (Length x Width):
- C6 - 162mm x 114mm
- DL - 220mm x 110mm
- C5 - 229mm x 162mm
Standard Large Mail
Envelope Size: Up to C4 - 324mm (Length) x 229mm (Width)