MAIL SERVICES (LOCAL)
Mail (Standard) is one of the most economical way to send your postcards, letters and printed papers within Singapore. You can send your mail by visiting any of our post offices, postal agents, or dropping them off at any of our posting boxes.
198% of the local Mail within the CBD area and 98% outside the CBD area will be delivered within 1 working day if posted by collection time.
2100% of local Mail will be delivered within 2 working day if posted by collection time
240 x 162 x 6mm (Regular)
Printed Paper2: 2 working days
- Mail items in standard envelope sizes: C4, C5, C6 and DL or specified Standard Mail sizes.
- Letters, postcards or mail items in card form, printed papers or paper-based items in a paper-based envelope.
- Mail items to be fully sealed on all sides.
- Mail items to be in white, cream, pastel or light-colour.
- Pressure-sealed and pagemail items.
Posting cut-off timings
Basic Services: For mail items posted by collection time
Within CBD: Mon - Thu: 7pm & Fri: 8pm (excluding public holidays)
Outside CBD: Mon - Thu: 5pm & Fri: 6pm (excluding public holidays)
Registered Service (Singapore):
For mail items posted by 1pm, Mon – Fri (excluding public holidays) at post offices