The Singapore Philatelic Bureau caters to the philatelic needs of stamp collectors and stamps dealers both at home and abroad. At the Bureau's following outlets, customers can buy new and past postage stamp issues, postal stamped stationery, presentation packs and annual stamp albums as well as obtain date stamping service:
- General Post Office
- Tampines Central Post Office
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
SGStamp Rewards is SingPost’s free membership programme to reward and thank customers for spending at SingPost’s Philatelic Stores.
The programme lets SGStamp Rewards members earn points for purchases. Members can use points earned to exchange for exclusive philatelic products and gifts. Plus, members can also opt in to receive regular communications from SingPost and be among the first to receive news, exclusive offers and information about Singapore stamps.
Privileges at a glance
- Free lifetime membership
- Earn reward points to exchange for exclusive philatelic products
- 10% off at all Philatelic Stores and online at shop.singpost.com (terms and conditions apply)
- Special gifts for members at events
- Order new stamp issues and stamped stationery at the comfort of your home with our standing order service (charges apply)
- Complimentary Miniature World newsletters
To sign up, application form are available on https://betacontent.singpost.com/stamp-services
A CTO service is provided to collectors who may wish to request for the normal Philatelic Bureau metal circular datestamp on unaddressed or selfaddressed covers provided by customers themselves. Such covers must be affixed with at least a stamp based on the prevailing domestic rate for standard letter mail up to 20g or the relevant postage required for returning the cover by air mail.