Postage Rates & Delivery Times
There will be an additional $2.24 (inclusive of GST) applicable for local registered article.
|LOCAL POSTAGE RATES (inclusive of 7% GST)|
|Letters, Postcards*, Printed Papers+ And Packets/Packages|
|Weight Step Up to||Standard Regular (C5, C6 & DL size envelope)||Standard Large (Up to C4 size envelope)||Non-Standard|
All rates refer to Singapore Currency (inclusive of GST)
* Standard Mail Condition applies if mail items in card form or postcards do not exceed 240mm x 162mm with paper quality of at least 230gsm.
+ Printed papers include annual reports, books, catalogues, direct mail, newspapers or periodicals.
There will be an additional S$2.50 applicable for international registered article.
|Destination||Letters and Printed Papers2||(NEW) Small Packets3||Postcards4
|Weight Step Up To
(max weight: 2kg)
|Postage Rate||Weight Step Up To
(max weight: 2kg)
Malaysia & Brunei
|Per additional 100g||$1.10||Per additional 100g||$1.10|
Countries in Asia & the Pacific (except Australia, Japan & New Zealand)
Countries in the rest of the world, including Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Africa, America, Europe and the Middle East.
|Aerogrammes to all countries (except Malaysia & Brunei)||$0.60|
Click here for Delivery Time
Click here for list of countries under each zone.
All rates refer to Singapore Currency
1 GST not applicable for international mail rates.
2 Printed papers include annual reports, books, catalogues, direct mail, newspapers or periodicals.
3 Small Packets are mail containing goods or merchandise that are up to 2kg in weight. The largest dimension should not exceed 600mm, with length, width and height combined not exceeding 900mm.
4 Letter rate applies if the postcard exceeds the maximum dimensions of 120mm x 235mm (for overseas posting only).
|Destinations (Zone)||Air Rate||Surface Rate||Max. Weight|
|1st 5kg||Addl. kg or part thereof||1st 5 kg||Addl. kg or part thereof|
|Zone A Malaysia||$16.00||$3.00||N.A.||N.A.||30 kg per Bag (20 kg for Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, United Kingdom and Uzbekistan)|
|Zone B Brunei, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines,Taiwan and Thailand||$30.00||$5.00||$18.00||$2.00|
|Zone C China, India, South Korea#, rest of Asia and Oceania||$30.00||$5.00||$18.00||$2.00|
|Zone R Australia#, Japan# and New Zealand||$40.00||$7.00||$20.00||$2.00|
|Zone S United Kingdom#, Germany#, Europe, USA and Canada||$50.00||$9.00||$25.00||$2.00|
|Zone T Africa, Middle East and rest of the world||$50.00||$9.00||$25.00||$2.00|
Terms and Conditions:
- Only printed papers, books, catalogues are accepted for posting under this service.
- Letter, packets of goods and merchandise are not acceptable.
- M Bag cannot be registered or insured.
- Every M Bag must be accompanied with a M Bag label and Customs Declaration forms CN22 or CN23.
- Each Bag must be addressed to only one addressee as listed in the M Bag label
- Items enclosed in the M Bags must be packed in carton or box.
- The addressee’s and sender’s addresses must be shown on each packet in the M Bag and they shall be sent to the same addressee as listed on the M Bag label.
- Service is only available to countries where SingPost has direct Bag dispatch – list of countries is subjected to change without notice. Click here for list of countries under each zone.
- M Bags and labels are available at Bulk Mail Centre.
- Delivery of M Bag will depend on the mode accorded by the country of destination.
- Posting is only available at the SingPost Bulk Mail Centre at the following address, and payment of charges shall be in cash or NETS.
Bulk Mail Centre, 10 Eunos Road 5, East Entrance, Singapore Post Centre, Singapore 408600.
Operating Hours: Mon – Fri : 9am – 6pm Sat, Sun & Public Holiday : Closed
For more information, please call 1605.