Payments just got easier! SAM offers a wide range of payment options over multiple channels to meet your personal needs.
Standard Chartered SingPost Spree Credit Card
With no minimum spend and up to $60 cashback1 monthly, go on that shopping spree with the Spree Credit Card.
Exclusively for new credit cardholders, apply for your card today and receive up to S$100 cashback or S$150 in Prime Now Credits when you apply2. Plus, additional S$100 cashback when you spend on your new card3.
1Click here for the full Spree Credit Card Terms and Conditions
2Click here for the full Credit Cards Sign-Up Promotion Terms and Conditions.
3Click here for the full Credit Cards Sign-Up Bonus Cashback Terms and Conditions.
With no minimum spend and up to $60 cashback monthly, the Spree Credit Card also gives you:
Click here for full Terms and Conditions
- 3% cashback on all online spends in foreign currency and all vPost spends
- 2% cashback on all online spends in local currency and all contactless and mobile payments
- 1% cashback on all other retail spends
- Discounts at vPost* (Valid till 31 December 2018)
- 30% off shipping fees with Spree Credit Card
Use promo code SCSPREE
- 20% off shipping fees with all other Standard Chartered Credit Card
Use promo code SCONLINE
Shipment discounts are valid only for USA, Europe, Japan, China shipments.
All promo codes Terms and Conditions apply, click here for full Terms & Conditions.
- 30% off shipping fees with Spree Credit Card
- Discounts at SingPost* (Valid till 31 October 2019)
- 5% off SmartPac or Poly M (minimum 5 pieces of the same type)
- 10% off at Philatelic Store @ GPO with min spend of $30, exclude stamps.
- 10% off Speedpost Priority (International) Published Rates
- 25% off Lock + Store Self-storage solutions
Terms and Condition:
SmartPac or Poly M
Must purchase min. 5 pcs of the same Smartpac item type to enjoy the discount.
(Example, customer who purchases 2 Smartpac box and 3 Smartpac envelope, will not be accorded the 5% discount.)
Minimum purchase of 5 SmartPac of the same type to enjoy 5% discount with Standard Chartered SingPost Spree Credit Card only.
Thematic MyStamp collections and Premium Gifts
10% off at Philatelic Store @ GPO with min spend of $30, exclude stamps.
Payment must be made via Standard Chartered Spree Credit Card in store to enjoy discount.
Speedpost Priority (International) Published Rates
Promotion is valid until 31st October 2019.
Promotion entitles user to 10% off the published rates of Speedpost Priority (International) Service with the use of Standard Chartered SingPost Spree Credit Card.
Promotion is non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or any other items in part or in whole.
Speedpost terms and conditions apply.
Storage units at Lock+Store
Discounts are not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers, offers and discount cards. Not valid for merchandise items. Other terms and conditions apply.
Step by step guide:
1) Customer can make an appointment either by online or phone with any of our facilities to view the storage unit that they are interested in.
2) Customer will have to show the Facility Manager their Spree credit card and payment must be made via Standard Chartered Spree Credit Card in store to enjoy discount.
* All discounts and offers are subject to change and are subject to individual merchant's terms and conditions.
Get a refund of 50% of the price difference if you find a lower price for the same item within 30 days of your online purchase.CardSafe Guarantee
Enjoy peace of mind when you shop online as you will not be liable for any unauthorised on line transactionThe Good Life®
Be it dining, fashion, electronics, or nightlife, choose to live life your way every day with the deals you desire.Credit Card Promotions
Enjoy all year round privileges and promotions with your Standard Chartered Card.24-hour Platinum Concierge
Our concierge and customer service provide travel assistance, reservations, shopping and gift services to help make life easier for you.
Minimum annual income
Singaporeans and Permanent Residents: $30,000
Foreigners with Employment Passes: $60,000
Employment Pass holders
Foreigners must be holders of P1, P2 or Q type Singapore Employment Passes (Q Pass holders must have minimum one year validity remaining on their passes)
For Existing Standard Chartered Principal Cardholders
- No income documents required
- New Spree Credit Card with the same combined credit limit for all existing credit card(s) will be issued upon approval and will be delivered to the correspondence address.
- NOTE: If there is a change in employer or income records, income documents are required to be submitted.
For New Standard Chartered Principal Cardholder
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) or Passport
- Copy of Employment Pass (for foreigners only)
- Income documents
- For Customers w/o existing credit facilities with any bank
- Copy of last 6 month'CPF Contribution History Statement*
- Salaried employee (any of the following documents)
- Copy of current month's or previous month's computerised payslip from current employer
- Copy of last 6 month's CPF Contribution History Statement**
- Copy of Income Tax Notice of Assessment**
- Commission earners (any of the following documents)
- Copy of latest 3 months' computerised payslip
- Copy of last 6 month's CPF Contribution History Statement*
- Copy of Income Tax Notice of Assessment*
- Copy of Income Tax Notice of Assessment (must be in business for a minimum of 2 years)
**Must reflect at least 1 month's income earned from current employer
|Effective Interest Rate (EIR)||Annual Fee||Fee Waiver|
|25.9% per annum (minimum)||$192.60||First 2 Years|
For more details on all other applicable fees and charges, please click here.
For more information, call our SingPost hotline at 1605 or SCB
24-hour Platinum Service Line at 1800 788 3133.