A no frills insurance plan that protects your family’s future. Enjoy the highest coverage for a low premium.
AXA Cancer ReCover
We are here to open new doors for the heroes who have fought and bounced back. We believe in you, and we are here to partner you to go further.
AXA Cancer ReCover is the first plan in Singapore designed to protect cancer survivors by covering recurrent or new primary cancers.
Early, Intermediate and Advanced Stage Cancer Benefit
- Early or Intermediate Stage Cancer: 15% sum assured
- Free Child Cover
- Waiver of Premium
- Death and Terminal Illness Benefit
Advanced Stage Cancer 1 : 100% sum assured, less any Early or Intermediate Stage Cancer claim paid previously
Free coverage of 15% sum assured 2 for your child 3 should he/she be diagnosed with any Advanced Stage Cancer
In the event of Early or Intermediate Stage Cancer claim, premiums for the next 24 months will be waived 4
Receive 15% sum assured 5 if the Life Assured passes on or is diagnosed with terminal illness
Eligibility and Options
- Entry Age
- Flexible Sum Assured
- Policy Terms
- Maximum Coverage Age
Life Assured: 5 to 65 years old 6
Policyholder: 18 to 99 years old
5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 years
70 years old 6
- The applicant's previous cancer can be of Carcinoma-in-situ (CIS) or Stages 1 to 3, except for brain cancer.
- The applicant has to be in remission 7 for at least 3 years.
- The applicant has only 1 previous cancer. 8
- Cancer refers to the 'Major Cancers' terminology as set out under the Life Insurance Association Singapore (LIA) Critical Illness standard Definitions (Version 2014)
- Free Child Cover benefit pays out 15% of the original sum assured, capped at S$25,000. This benefit is claimable once.
- Applicable to the Life Assured’s biological child or legally adopted child. Stepchildren are not included. The child must be 30 days old (attained age) to 18 years old (age nearest birthday) upon diagnosis of any Advanced Stage Cancer. The child need not be in existence during the application of this policy. Please refer to the Product Summary for details.
- This benefit can only be activated once. Upon resumption of the premium payment after 24 months, your premiums will be adjusted to the corresponding remaining sum assured.
- Death and Terminal Illness Benefit pays out 15% of the original sum assured. Upon payment of this benefit, the policy will terminate.
- Maximum entry age allowed is subject to the policy term and the maximum coverage age of 70 years old (age nearest birthday). Minimum entry age is based on attained age. Maximum entry/coverage age is based on age nearest birthday.
- Remission is defined as, when a person had been diagnosed with Cancer but after completion of Cancer Related Treatment (such as, but not limited to, consultations, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy or hormonal therapy), there are no signs or symptoms of Cancer, and no evidence of the Cancer can be found upon a physical examination by a doctor or through follow up investigations including but not limited to radiological or imaging tests such as mammogram, ultrasound, x-ray, CT scan, MRI or PET scan, or any blood, stool or urine tests.
- This is a simple outline of the conditions the applicant has to meet to be eligible for this plan. AXA will make full assessment of the Applicant's medical history. For the full list of eligibilities, please speak to our Financial Consultant to find out more.
- Figures are rounded to the nearest number.
This insurance plan is underwritten by AXA Life Insurance Singapore Private Limited. The information featured in this website is published for general information only and is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the plan are specified in the policy contract. A product summary for the insurance plan is available and may be obtained from AXA Life Insurance Singapore Private Limited and the participating distributors' offices. You should read the product summary before deciding whether to purchase the plan.
The insurance plan featured in this website does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to purchase the plan. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial consultant, you should consider whether the plan in question is suitable for you. Buying an insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than total premiums paid.
The insurance plans featured in this website may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme, which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for such plans are automatic and no further action is required from you should you buy the plan. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or visit the LIA, GIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg) for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme.