|IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
1. Please confirm non-receipt of the item with the Addressee before submitting an Enquiry.
2. Enquiry must be made within six (6) months from the date of posting.
3. Please observe the following time period before raising an enquiry:
For SMS Mail:
- After 5 working days from date of posting.
For Registered Article:
- Local to Overseas (via Air) - After 18 working days from date of posting.
- Local to Local - After 7 working days from date of posting.
Registered Article (RA) is a Sign-For service that requires a signature for delivery in Singapore and most destinations overseas. Registered Article provides an added security for mail items up to 2 kg and offers limited online tracking capability. If there is no further status of the RA going overseas, it may have been delivered to the addressee although some overseas postal administration do not provide scan or online delivery status updates. In order to facilitate our investigation with the destination post, we would appreciate if you could provide complete information required within the form. We will contact the Overseas Postal Administration as part of our investigation, so please allow up to 60 days for us to investigate and respond fully before contacting us again.
4. You will be updated on the progress of your Enquiry via the contact address (email or mailing address) provided by 15th,45th and 60th day from the date of your enquiry.