See the world and enjoy your travels to the fullest. With SmartTraveller, you can travel with complete peace of mind.
We provides around the clock protection for you and your family against the uncertainties in life.
SmartCover is a highly flexible plan that allows you to customize coverage according to your needs. It also provides protection for 3-generation families to ensure comprehensive coverage not just for you, but your children and parents as well.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ELIGIBILITY OF COVER
Singapore citizens, Singapore PRs, or holders of valid employment or student passes, long term social visit or dependent passes.
- CHILD COVER
The child must be insured with at least one parent, subject to maximum 50% of the policyholder’s benefit.
- ENTRY AGE
1. 18 - 65 years old, renewable up to age 75.
2. Children from 15 days - 18 years old who are unmarried and unemployed, or up to age 25 if studying full-time during the policy period.
- WORLDWIDE COVERAGE
Maximum 182 consecutive days outside Singapore.
- EXCLUDED OCCUPATIONS
1. Work involving Air Force, Fire Fighting, Naval, Military, Police Service or operations.
2. Work involving entertainment industries (actors, actresses, singers, crew, stuntmen, dancers).
3. Work involving flying other than as a passenger on a licensed commercial aircraft (e.g. pilot, air stewardess, air crew).
4. Work involving manual work in hazardous places (e.g. construction site, shipyard, dock, quarry, oil refinery, hangar).
5. Work involving manual work on-board vessel (stationary or sailing), stevedores, ship breakers.
6. Work involving use of heavy machinery (e.g. crane, forklifts).
7. Work involving exposure to diving, oil rig platform and/or offshore work.
8. Work involving timber or wood working, welding, height over 10m, underground, handling of hazardous or explosive substances.
9. Professional Sportsman.
10. Security Guards - Armed.
This insurance plan is underwritten by AXA Life Insurance Singapore Private Limited. The information featured in this website is published for general information only and is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the plan are specified in the policy contract. A product summary for the insurance plan is available and may be obtained from AXA Life Insurance Singapore Private Limited and the participating distributors' offices. You should read the product summary before deciding whether to purchase the plan.
The insurance plan featured in this website does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to purchase the plan. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial consultant, you should consider whether the plan in question is suitable for you. Buying an insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than total premiums paid.
The insurance plans featured in this website may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme, which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for such plans are automatic and no further action is required from you should you buy the plan. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or visit the LIA, GIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg) for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme.