More Services

Traffic Police (TP)

You can renew your Class 2B, 3, 4, 4A and 5 provisional driving license (PDL) at any of our Post Offices located islandwide

Payment for Post Office
Traffic Police Provisional Driving License (PDL)

What to bring:

Renewal of provisional driving licence

  • Current provisional driving licence
  • Original NRIC (if there is a change in the address)

Locate a Post Office near you  Locate Us