Terms and Conditions of POPStation Service
SINGPOST OFFERS THIS SERVICE TO SINGPOST CUSTOMERS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- “article” means any object or thing submitted to SingPost for delivery to any POPStation;
- "Customer" means the SingPost customer who is using the Service (as defined below) and if the said customer is a corporation, it includes any entity or entities authorised by the corporation to enjoy the benefit of the Service as specified in the Agreement;
- “POPStation” means SingPost’s self-serve parcel station from which article(s) can be delivered to and collected from;
- “POPStation Account” means the account of each Customer, whether the Customer is a corporation or an individual, with which Customer can access Services for such e-retailers as may be specified by SingPost from time to time on www.mypopstation.com;
- "Service" means the service offered by SingPost for the Customer to self-collect his/her article at a designated POPStation;
- “SingPost” means Singapore Post Limited, a company with company registration number 199201623M, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Singapore and having its registered office at 10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre, Singapore 408600;
- “SPC” means the Singapore Post Centre located at 10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre, Singapore 408600.
2 Accounts, passwords and security
- be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the information of his/her own POPStation Account, including but not limited to passwords to the POPStation Account;
- be responsible for all activities that occurs under his/her own POPStation Account, whether as a result of a failure to maintain confidentiality in accordance with Clause 2.1(i) or otherwise;
- inform SingPost immediately upon unauthorised use of the POPStation Account or password, or any other breach of security in relation to the Customer’s POPStation Account. The Customer will be responsible for losses incurred by SingPost or any third party (including any POPStation user) as a result of the Customer failing to keep his/her information secure and confidential; and
- not use another’s POPStation Account or password or allow anyone else to use his/her POPStation Account.
The Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered, whether by SingPost or any third party, as a result of any breach of the obligations set out in Clause 2 above.
3 Breach of these Terms and Conditions
4 Customer Information
5 Notification to Collect Article from POPStation
- SingPost sends a PIN to the Customer (which PIN is required to unlock the POPStation locker; and
- the identified POPStation locker is unlocked and opened using the PIN provided.
6 Customer’s Responsibility
- all information provided by the Customer for the purpose of use of the Service is true and accurate; and
- the Customer shall comply with all instructions and user guidelines supplied by SingPost to the Customer, whether through its website at www.mypopstation.com or through any signage at the relevant POPStation, when using the Service.
7 SingPost’s Rights and Responsibilities
9 Undeliverable and/or Rejected Shipments
- the Customer refuses delivery for any reason including by failing to provide, or provide the correct contact details for SingPost to send a POPStation PIN;
- delivery is not paid for;
- the article is deemed to be unacceptable for any reason by SingPost, at SingPost’s sole discretion, or it has been undervalued for customs purposes;
- delivery of the article requires proof of identity;
- the article is incorrectly addressed; or
- the article is not suitably packaged or is damaged,
in which event SingPost may, at its sole discretion, and without notice and without liability to the Customer or any other party, (i) dispose of the article in any manner SingPost deems fit; or (ii) deliver the article back to the sender, at the Customer’s cost.
- the article or articles do not fit into the POPStation locker in accordance with the dimensions set out in Clause 8.3;
- all the relevant POPStation lockers at the particular POPStation location are not available; or
- SingPost’s POPStation system is not available for any reason, including but not limited to reasons such as the system being out of service or shut down for maintenance,
SingPost reserves the right to deliver the article to a designated Post Office and inform the Customer to collect the article at the Post Office within the next five (5) working days. If the Customer fails to collect the article within the period stipulated, the article will be sent to SPC for storage for another five (5) working days. Should the Customer fail to collect the article at SPC within the said period, SingPost may, at its sole discretion, and without notice and without liability to the Customer any other party, (i) dispose of the article in any manner SingPost deems fit; or (ii) deliver the article back to the sender. The proceeds (if any) may be applied against any charges including but not limited to service charges and related administrative costs. The balance of the proceeds of the sale (if any) shall be returned to Customer.The Customer will be liable for costs incurred in forwarding, disposing of or returning the shipment and charges, including but not limited to storage charges, duties and taxes (if any) for making additional delivery attempts and/or for performing the agreed action to be taken.
10 Limitations and Exclusions of SingPost’s Liability
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to the loss of profits, business or anticipated savings);
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with:
- its failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder if such failure is the result of circumstances outside its control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any public or private road or highway or any other force majeure, fire, flood or any other act of God;
- any defect in respect of the article, even if known to SingPost when SingPost accepted it.
- the Customer’s acts of omission, including but not limited to insufficient or improper packing, security or addressing;
- any action or omission by anyone other than SingPost including but not limited to:
- the sender of the article;
- the addressee;
- the Customer
- an interested third party;
- customs or other government officials; and
- the carrier or other third party contracted by SingPost to serve locations that SingPost does not serve directly. SingPost shall not be liable even if the Customer did not ask or know about a third party arrangement.
- electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of electronic or photographic images or recordings;
- any loss of secrecy in communication arising from the use of the Service;
- the hazardous, fragile or brittle nature of the mechanical derangement of the goods;
- any consequences of delay or confiscation by any competent authority as a result of the discovery of prohibited contents;
- delay or non-delivery of the article arising from the detention of the article by the customs or any government authority of the destination country.
13 Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
*All charges stated herein are exclusive of Goods and Services Taxes (“GST”) and are subject to prevailing GST.
We will continue to roll out POPStation at additional locations. Click here to let us know where you’d like the next POPStation to be or stay updated on the upcoming locations and delivery options.
1. What is a POPStation?POPStation (Pick Own Parcel Station) is a new way to collect your parcels. Shop online with our retail partners and deliver to a POPStation for self-collection 24/7 at your own convenience.
2.How does POPStation work?SingPost will integrate with your favourite retailers on their websites to offer delivery to the POPStation. After you have completed your order, select POPStation as a preferred delivery address and choose the one most convenient for you. You will receive a sms and email notification once the parcel is delivered to your POPStation and you can pop down to collect it 24/7. Click here to learn more.
3.Why use the POPStation?The POPStation offers great convenience as customers choose which POPStation to collect from and it is available 24/7. There is no need to wait at home or queue at the post offices to collect the parcels. POPStation is also very easy to use and you can collect your parcels fuss-free!
4.Where are POPStations located?
5.How big are your lockers?Each POPStation has 3 different locker sizes
Type Size Small 42cm (w) x 10cm (h) x 61cm (d) Medium 42cm (w) x 23.5cm (h) x 61cm (d) Large 42cm (w) x 37cm (h) x 61cm (d)
6.What other functions does the POPStation offer?At the moment, in addition to parcel collection, consumers can also return their items bought online to the POPStation if their retailers offer ezyReturn service from SingPost. Stay updated for upcoming information on the POPStations.
7.Can I direct SingPost mails and parcels into the POPStation?At the moment, you can only choose to deliver your parcel to the POPStation when you shop online with any of our partner retailers.
Collecting and Returning Parcels to the POPStation
1.How do I collect my parcels from the POPStation?After you have chosen to deliver your parcel to a POPStation from your retailer’s website, SingPost will deliver the parcel to your POPStation. You will receive a sms and email notification once the parcel is delivered to your POPStation and you can pop down to collect it 24/7.
2.Do I need to register for a POPStation account to deliver my parcel to a POPStation?Currently, you do not need to register for a POPStation account. You can shop with our partner retailers and choose to deliver your parcels to a POPStation for self-collection. We will create a POPStation account for you and send it to your email account, after you have chosen to deliver your parcel to the POPStation. Simply login with your ID and password to retrieve information on your POPStation parcels. You can also track your parcel on www.speedpost.com.sg.
3.Why do I receive an email on my POPStation account? What can I do with it?We will create a POPStation account for you and send it to your email account, after you have shopped online with our partner retailers and chosen to deliver your parcel to the POPStation. Simply login with your ID and password to retrieve information on your POPStation parcels. You will be able to track your parcels, retrieve Collection PIN codes and more features to come!
4.I did not choose to collect my parcel at the POPStation. Why did I receive a Delivery Advice to do so?You were not at home to receive your parcel when our courier tried to deliver to your delivery address. Hence our courier redirected your undelivered parcel to a POPStation nearby for you to pick-up 24/7 at your own convenience. Simply bring the Delivery Advice to the designated POPStation and follow the instruction on the kiosk to retrieve your parcel.
5.Why should I do if the locker door does not open after I have entered the PIN?Please reconfirm that you have entered the correct PIN number. If there is still problem, please contact our 24/7 Customer Helpline at +65 68456655.
6. How much time do I get to pick up my parcel from POPStation?You will have 5 days from the time you receive the email/SMS notification or Delivery Advice to pick up your parcel from the designated POPStation.
If you fail to collect your parcel within 5 days of receiving a notification, your parcel will be sent to the post office at Singapore Post Centre.
Click here for more info.
- At Singapore Post Centre, your parcel will be stored for another 5 working days for you to pick it up. If you fail to do so, we will return your parcel to the sender.
- Singapore Post Centre Post Office is located at 10, Eunos Road 8, Singapore – 408600.
- To track and trace your parcel status, please visit www.speedpost.com.sg.
7.Where happens if my parcel is too large to fit into the lockers?If your parcel is too large to fit into the locker, we will re-direct it to the nearest designated Post Office and notify you to collect your parcel at the Post Office.
8.Can I authorise someone to collect my parcel from POPStation?Yes, you may authorise someone to collect your parcel from POPStation on your behalf, by forwarding the notification email, SMS or Delivery Advice to the authorised person at your discretion. Please note you bear full responsibility for supplying the message details to a third party who is collecting the parcel in your name.
9.Can I collect my parcels if I do not have a smart phone?You will receive both a sms and email notification once the parcel is delivered to your POPStation. You can either manually key in the Collection PIN or scan the QR code in the email (if you have smart phone) to collect the parcel.
10.I have received an email notification to collect my parcel from POPStation, however it does not have a QR Code. Can I still collect my parcel from POPStation?Yes, you can still collect your parcel. Just follow the on-screen menu and enter the Collection PIN and Locker Number stated in your email to retrieve your parcel.
11.Can I return my parcel to the POPStation?You can return your online purchase to any POPStation if you have a valid return label issued by your retailer. Simply pack the item you wish to return is a box, place the ezyReturn label on the box and go to any POPStation to return your item. Learn more here.
For Customer Support, please call +65 6845 6655 (24-Hours).
POPStation (Pick Own Parcel Station) is a new way to collect your parcels 24/7.
Convenient. Accessible. Secure. No queues. And the parcel waits for you!
Watch the video to find out how it works