Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a POPStation?POPStation (Pick Own Parcel Station) is a new way to collect your parcels. Shop online and deliver to a POPStation and collect your parcels 24/7. It is convenient with no queues and the parcel waits for you. POPStation is a free to use service brought to you by SingPost.
2.How does POPStation work?Shop online and select the nearest POPStation of your choice for delivery. You will receive a QR code via email and/or an SMS alert when your parcel is ready for collection. See the video here.
3. Who can use POPStation?POPStation is made available to:
- vPOST members who choose POPStation as their preferred delivery option for their incoming package.
- Customers who receive SingPost/Speedpost Delivery Advice with a designated POPStation for parcel collection.
Signup here to stay informed about POPStation.
4.Where are POPStations located?
- Bishan Post Office [view map]
- NUS Stephen Riady Center Level 1 [view map]
- Sengkang Post Office [view map]
- Singapore Post Centre Post Office [view map]
- Tanglin Post Office [view map]
- Tiong Bahru Plaza [view map]
- Valley Point [view map]
- JCube [view map]
- IMM [view map]
5.What is the maximum parcel size that a POPStation can hold?Each POPStation has 4 different locker sizes
Type Size Small 42cm (w) x 10cm (h) x 61cm (d) Medium 42cm (w) x 23.5cm (h) x 61cm (d) Large 42cm (w) x 37cm (h) x 61cm (d) X-Large 42cm (w) x 50.5cm (h) x 61cm (d)
6.What happens if my parcel exceeds the maximum permissible size of the locker?We will redirect your parcel to a designated Post Office and inform you of the same.
- vPOST customers will be informed via email notification once the item is delivered to the post office.
- Customers with Delivery Advice will be informed via an on-screen message when they visit the designated POPStation.
7.I choose POPStation as my preferred delivery option. What will happen if there are no lockers available when my parcel arrives?We will redirect your parcel to a designated Post Office and notify you via email once the item is delivered to the Post Office.
8. How much time do I get to pick up my parcel from POPStation?You will have 5 days from the time you receive the email/SMS notification or Delivery Advice to pick up your parcel from the designated POPStation.
If you fail to collect your parcel within 5 days of receiving a notification, your parcel will be sent to the post office at Singapore Post Centre.
Click here for more info.
- At Singapore Post Centre, your parcel will be stored for another 5 working days for you to pick it up. If you fail to do so, we will return your parcel to the sender.
- Singapore Post Centre Post Office is located at 10, Eunos Road 8, Singapore – 408600.
- To track and trace your parcel status, please visit www.speedpost.com.sg.
9.Will I get a reminder sent for collection of my parcel?Yes. An email reminder will be sent every 24 hours and you will receive an SMS notification on the last day of collection.
10.Can I authorise someone to collect my parcel from POPStation?Yes, you may authorise someone to collect your parcel from POPStation on your behalf, by forwarding the notification email, SMS or Delivery Advice to the authorised person at your discretion. Please note you bear full responsibility for supplying the message details to a third party who is collecting the parcel in your name.
11.I have received an email notification to collect my parcel from POPStation, however it does not have a QR Code. Can I still collect my parcel from POPStation?Yes, you can still collect your parcel. Just follow the on-screen menu and enter the Collection PIN and Locker Number stated in your email to retrieve your parcel.
12. How do I return parcels?POPStation offers a free return service, ezyReturn. All you have to do is to scan the bar code of the ezyReturn label found on the parcel and follow the display screen for further instructions. This return service is offered from 7 October, 2013 onwards.
For Customer Support, please call +65 6845 6655 (24-Hours).
We will continue to roll out POPStation at additional locations. Click here to let us know where you’d like the next POPStation to be or stay updated on the upcoming locations and delivery options.
• IMM Building
• NUS Stephen Riady Centre
• The Star Vista
• Bishan Community Club
• Tanglin Post Office
• Valley Point
• Tiong Bahru Plaza
• Bukit Timah Post Office
• Alexandra Technopark Block B
POPStation (Pick Own Parcel Station) is a new way to collect your parcels 24/7.
Convenient. Accessible. Secure. No queues. And the parcel waits for you!
Watch the video to find out how it works
Easy step-by-step instructions
SAM touch screen technology makes is all so simple. Click on the highlighted button below to see for yourself!