POPStation will be available at 5 locations by March 2013. We will continue to roll out POPStation at additional locations. Click here to let us know where you’d like the next POPStation to be.
• Bishan Community Club
• NUS Stephen Riady Centre
• Sengkang Community Club
• Singapore Post Centre
• Tanglin Post Office
POPStation (Pick Own Parcel Station) is a new way to collect your parcels 24/7.
Watch the video to find out how it works
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is POPStation?POPStation (Pick Own Parcel Station) is a new way to collect your parcels. Now pickup your parcels at a time and from a location convenient to you.
2. How does POPStation work?POPStation is easy to use. You will receive a QR code via email and/or an SMS alert when your parcel is ready for collection. See the video here.
3. Who can use POPStation?POPStation is currently in pilot phase and is made available to select customers only.
- vPOST members who choose POPStation as their preferred delivery option for their incoming package.
- Customers who receive SingPost/Speedpost Delivery Advice with a designated POPStation for parcel collection.
4. How much does it cost?POPStation is a free to use service brought to you by SingPost.
5. Where are POPStations located? Will there be more?By March 2013, POPStation will be available at 5 locations:
- Bishan Community Club [view map]
- NUS Stephen Riady Centre [view map]
- Sengkang Community Club [view map]
- Singapore Post Centre [view map]
- Tanglin Post Office [view map]
6. What is the maximum parcel size that a POPStation can hold?Each POPStation has 4 different locker sizes
Type Size Small 42cm (w) x 10cm (h) x 61cm (d) Medium 42cm (w) x 23.5cm (h) x 61cm (d) Large 42cm (w) x 37cm (h) x 61cm (d) X-Large 42cm (w) x 50.5cm (h) x 61cm (d)
7. What happens if my parcel exceeds the maximum permissible size of the locker?We will redirect your parcel to a designated Post Office and inform you of the same.
- vPOST customers will be informed via email notification once the item is delivered to the post office
- Customers with Delivery Advice will be informed via an on-screen message when they visit the designated POPStation
8. I choose POPStation as my preferred delivery option. What will happen if there are no lockers available when my parcel arrives?We will redirect your parcel to a designated Post Office and notify you via email once the item is delivered to the Post Office.
9. How much time do I get to pick up my parcel from POPStation?You will have 5 days from the time you receive the email/SMS notification or Delivery Advice to pick up your parcel from the designated POPStation.
10. What if I am not able to pick up my parcel from the POPStation within 5 days?If you fail to collect your parcel within 5 days of receiving a notification, your parcel will be sent to the post office at Singapore Post Centre.
Click here for more info.
- At Singapore Post Centre, your parcel will be stored for another 5 working days for you to pick it up. If you fail to do so, we will return your parcel to the sender.
- Singapore Post Centre Post Office is located at 10, Eunos Road 8, Singapore – 408600
- To track and trace your parcel status, please visit www.speedpost.com.sg.
- For any other issues that you face with the POPStation, please call our 24/7 hotline at 68456655
11. Can I authorise someone to collect my parcel from POPStation?Yes, you may authorise someone to collect your parcel from POPStation on your behalf, by forwarding the notification email, SMS or Delivery Advice to the authorised person at your discretion.
12. I have received an email notification to collect my parcel from POPStation, however it does not have a QR Code. Can I still collect my parcel from POPStation?Yes, you can still collect your parcel. Just follow the on-screen menu and enter the Collection PIN and Locker Number stated in your email to retrieve your parcel.
13. How secure is POPStation?POPStation has a secure electronic locking mechanism. If the power fails, the locker unit will close down and all doors will remain shut. The unit will restart when the power is restored.
Speedpost terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.speedpost.com.sg/T&C for details.
Easy step-by-step instructions
SAM touch screen technology makes is all so simple. Click on the highlighted button below to see for yourself!