Government Services

Traffic Police

You can renew your provisional driving licence at the post office. You can also pay your traffic fines at SAM or vPOST, which provide 24/7 access.

Traffic Police Post Office SAM vBOX
Payment of Traffic Police Fines  N.A
Renewal of Class 3 Provisional Driving Licence (PDL)  N.A  N.A

*Class 2B PDL can only be renewed at the Traffic Police counters located at any of the 3 Driving Centres, during their operating hours.

What to bring:

Renewal of provisional driving licence

  • Current provisional driving licence
  • Original NRIC (if there is a change in the address)