Government Services

Ministry of Law

You can make payment of OA and OR at any of our post offices or SAM kiosk.

Ministry of Law - Insolvency and Public Trustee’s Office (IPTO)Post Office
SAM Kiosk
Payment of OA (Bankruptcy - Personal) N.A
Payment of OR (Company Liquidation) N.A
Payment of DRS (Debt Repayment Scheme) N.A
Payment of PT (Public Trustee) N.A
Payment of ROMP (Registry of Moneylenders and Pawnbrokers) N.A

What to bring:

  • Original NRIC
  • Case no. or debtor's ID