Care for Life
EXPIRY OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE COMPANY SINGAPORE (PTE) LIMITED ANDSINGAPORE POST LIMITED
The agreement between Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited and Singapore Post Limited to distribute Prudential products expires at the end of 13 January 2015. As such, Prudential products will no longer be available at SingPost branches from 14 January 2015.
Prudential policies purchased at SingPost branches are in no way affected, and the terms and conditions of your policies remain unchanged. Service will also not be interrupted as Prudential will continue to service your policies. As a Prudential policyholder, you will continue to receive statements and updates from Prudential Singapore. If you have a PRUaccess account, you may log on to check for policy information and updates. If you do not have the account, you can register for a PIN via Prudential’s website at www.prudential.com.sg.
1. How do I make payments on my premiums going forward?
If you have been paying your premiums by GIRO, credit card or by cheque, there will be no change. No action is required from you.
If you have been paying by cash, you may pay your premiums at our Prudential Customer Centre located at 30 Cecil Street, #01-01, Prudential Tower. For your convenience, you may wish to make your payment through GIRO or your credit card. If you would like to sign up for this service, please contact Prudential customer service hotline at 1800-3330333 for assistance. Alternatively, you may download the GIRO form from our website www.prudential.com.sg.
2. I have recently applied for a policy with a Prudential Financial Services Consultant (FSC) stationed at a SingPost Branch. How can I check on the status of the application or inquire about my existing policies or if I have any enquiry?
- a. call the Prudential customer service hotline at 1800-3330333 (local) or +65 63330333 (overseas); or
3. Who will service my policies bought at SingPost?
Prudential will continue to provide after-sales service. Please call our Prudential customer service hotline at 1800-3330333 and we will arrange for our FSC to attend to you.
4. What are the operational hours of the PruCustomer Line?
Our Prudential customer service hotline operates from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Insurance is underwritten by:Unit Trusts are managed by: Available at: