Care for Life
Your future is our priority.
SingPost Care for Life - a financial planning service brought to you by Singapore Post Limited and our preferred partners Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited.
For more information about SingPost's strategic alliance with the leading financial services provider, please refer to the Customer Information Guide (CIG).
- Latest Care for Life Promotions
- More Information & Brochure Downloads
- Speak to us or sign up today
- Exclusively available at SingPost: Care for Life Dollars (CFL$) Premium Holiday offer
Money is one of the key essentials in life. It helps you live your desired lifestyle, provide for your loved ones, and safeguard your future. And that's why SingPost never stops looking for simple yet comprehensive financial solutions through its strategic partnerships and wide distribution network, to help you meet your monetary needs and life goals.
- Promotion! Enjoy gifts of your choice when you plan ahead with Care for Life
- Exclusive Care for Life $ Premium Holiday promotion
- List of Post Offices offering Care for Life services
For more information about SingPost's strategic alliance with Prudential, please refer to the PDF files below:
- Customer Information Guide
- LifeSecure Solution
- Retirement SaverPlus
You can also maximise the potential of your investment with the range of funds available in SingPost#:
- Eastspring Investments - Asian Property Securities Fund
- Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Asian Balanced Fund
- Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Dragon Peacock Fund
- Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Global Basics Fund
- Eastspring Investments Income X
- Eastspring Investments Funds - Monthly Income Plan^
To sign up for our Care for Life services, visit any selected SingPost branches and consult our Prudential Financial Consultants. Alternatively, you can call us at 1605, fax to us at 6741 6762 or email us at
Redeem Care for Life Dollars (CFL$) to offset and enjoy one month’s worth of premium* for free. Simply sign up for a Care for Life protection plan for as little as S$1.70 a day (S$50 a month). Go on, we know you deserve a break.
* Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is applicable only to clients who purchase Regular Premium Care for Life policies from Prudential Financial Consultants (Applicable for cash investment only) on monthly premium mode, subject to a minimum monthly premium of S$50.
- Customers must pay their first 2 months premium upfront in cash, nets, credit card or cash card on the subject policy before they get to enjoy their “Care for Life Dollars (CFL$) entitlement” which is equivalent to their 1 month premium on the same policy. Terms and conditions apply. For more details, speak to the Prudential Financial Consultant at selected SingPost branches.
Singapore Post Limited (“SingPost”) (Company Reg. No. 199201623M) does not carry on the business of soliciting or receiving proposals for insurance and investment products and does not carry as an agent for any insurer or fund manager in relation to the insurance and investment products or services provided or sold. SingPost is not responsible for any matters in relation to the products or services provided or sold.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. Buying healthcare insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. You should seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant if in doubt.
^ The name of the fund "Eastspring Investments Funds - Monthly Income Plan" should not be taken as implying that monthly or regular distributions in respect of units will be made.
#A prospectus in relation to the unit trust is available and a copy of the prospectus may be obtained from Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited and its distribution partners. All applications for units in the unit trust must be made on the application form accompanying the prospectus. Investors should read the prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the unit trust. Investments in unit trusts are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited, its appointed distributors or any of its related corporations. An investment in the unit trust is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the unit trust and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to invest in units of the unit trust . In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, the investor should consider whether the unit trust is suitable for him. Investors should not act on it without first independently verifying its contents. Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited and Prudential plc are not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
Insurance is underwritten by:Unit Trusts are managed by: Available at: