Introduction of Services
What is ePAC?
ePAC is a new shipping service by eBay, Singapore Post (SingPost) and United States Postal Service (USPS) that provides enhanced international tracking and delivery of lightweight goods (under 2 kg) shipped by eBay Singapore sellers from Singapore to the US. A seamless shipping tool by eBay, accessible at ePAC homepage or ePac shipping tool page, allows eBay Singapore sellers to automatically synchronize sales data, facilitate business management, track status of shipments as well as download and print shipping labels, including the address of the sender and customs documents.
- Delivers within 6 to 8 working days – Shorter delivery time with the standardised label and barcode to allow faster sorting and greater priority in processing.
- Improved international tracking – Greater visibility of shipment status with tracking numbers updated automatically.
- Economical & stable – Earn up to 25% discount* on our new corporate sign-up
- Greater convenience – Enjoy free pick-up when you spend at least $100 worth of postage services*
* Free pick-up service is also available during this promotional period if you are a SingPost corporate customer and send at least 5 packages (of which 3 must be from ePAC)
- Walk-in rates at post office:
+ $1.10 for the 1st 20g + $0.35 for every additional 10g
- Corporate rates:
Contact your business manager or email us at email@example.com for a personal consultation to assess your needs
Where to Buy?
ePAC is available to all registered sellers of eBay shipping tools who are sending shipment to the US.
- How to send shipments with ePAC US?
- How to sign-up as eBay PowerSeller/ Top-rated Seller corporate account?
- ePAC Terms & Conditions
With Speedpost EMS, you can enjoy the benefits of a full-fledged network. To-date, we deliver door-to-door to more than 220 countries all over the world. Whatever the size and quantity of your documents and packages, our services are but a call away.
Speedpost Express Service
Introducing Speedpost Express, a new express courier service by SingPost.
Now you can enjoy world class courier service at twice the power - Combining the best knowledge and efficiency of SingPost with a world renowned international express and logistics partner - DHL Express, we take your documents and packages where they need to go at the fastest and most reliable way ever!
Where time is critical, Speedpost Courier is the highway to your destination as it is the fastest mode of delivery service.
Delivery within 1 to 4 working days to major cities of the world.
Next Day Delivery (NDD) *
With this speedy service, you can have your documents delivered by the next working day to all major cities in the world. Some of the destinations are as follows:
Bangkok, Beijing, Colombo, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Johore Bahru,
Kuala Lumpur, London, Madras, Osaka, Seoul, Shanghai, Tokyo, Zurich
Time Certain Service (TCS) *
An additional $20 is all what you need to pay to have your documents delivered to the doorstep – by 10 a.m. the next day to Hong Kong /Malaysia /Thailand – or you get your money back!
Enjoy very economical rates with our 5kg, 10kg and 20 kg saver boxes. Newly introduced, our 20kg saver box is designed to help you save heaps for heavier items.
To use the Next-Day Delivery or Time Certain Service, simply call our Speedpost Customer Service at 1800 222 5777 (for Singapore use only) to arrange for collection or to enquire about availability of services.
If time is not of the essence, send your items by Surface Parcel mode – Low on costs, high on reliability.