Oh no! Who's going to paste 1,000 stamps today or every other day? Don't worry as we can help. Leverage our Franked Mail service to manage your mail for greater efficiency.
Franked Mail is for regular postings of large quantity of mail that is different in weight, size and destinations and required different postage values. It's cost effective and easy to use. A franking machine prints an impression of the required value of postage on the mail, which is accepted by Singapore Post as a form of pre-paid postage.
It also allows you to maintain accurate and up-to-date postage records, giving you complete control of your postage. You don't need to buy and stock different denominations of stamps because it prints any value of postage required.
Franked mail can be posted in a franked mail posting box located at all post offices.
With effect from 3 August 2015, Singapore Post Centre Post Office will be relocating to One KM due to redevelopment work. The new Post Office will be named as Paya Lebar Post Office.
For any cancellation of franking permit, the Permit Holder shall submit a written termination letter together with the Franking Machines and the meter record card to:
Raffles Place Post Office
10 Collyer Quay
#B1-11 Ocean Financial Centre
Paya Lebar Post Office
11 Tanjong Katong Road,
#03-08/09 One KM Mall
You can also use Digital Franking Machine which offers you greater advantages such as:
- Convenience - able to reset the meter of the machine with just a phone call away
- Security - The imprint carries essential data which prevents misuse of the machine Automatic Date
- Changing - In case you forget to do so.
- Changeable Advertisements on the Imprint - At a touch of a button.
- PC Interface - Interfaced with PC to enable data transfer of accounting data.
- Linking- Link to an electronic weighing scale to ensure franking of correct postage value.
Refund of Misfranked Impression/Labels
Permit Holder can apply for refund of franked covers/labels that are incorrectly franked and not transmitted through the post.
A written letter from the Permit Holder for refund must be presented to Singapore Post within one month from the date of impression. Approved refund is subjected to the payment of an administrative charge and prevailing rate of GST.
For more information, please contact our Sales & Marketing Division.
- Postal Franking Docket
- List of Post Offices for Manually Top-up Franking Machines (w.e.f. 3 March 2014)
- Franking Machine Suppliers (w.e.f. 3 March 2014)
- Franked Mail Terms & Conditions
- General Terms & Conditions