Customer Care Hotline
From Overseas: +65 6841 2000 (Select Option 1)
Mon - Fri : 8am to 6pm
Sat: 8am - 1pm
Sun & PH : Closed
Tel: +65 6222 5777
Mon -Fri: 8am to 8pm
Sat: 8am to 4pm
Sun & PH: Closed
Singapore Post Limited
10 Eunos Road 8
Singapore Post Centre
Head Office Tel: +65 6841 2000
Mon -Fri: 8am to 6pm
Sat, Sun & PH: Closed
Postal Services Guide Part 1
This Postal Services Guide, presented for the convenience of our customers, contains information on the services available at our post offices as well as general postal services. It also provides country-specific information pertaining to international postings.
- Section 1 Counter Services
- Section 2 Postal Services
- Section 3 Country-specific Requirements
- Countries starting with A
- Countries starting with B
- Countries starting with C
- Countries starting with D
- Countries starting with E
- Countries starting with F
- Countries starting with G
- Countries starting with H
- Countries starting with I
- Countries starting with J
- Countries starting with K
- Countries starting with L
- Countries starting with M
- Countries starting with N
- Countries starting with O
- Countries starting with P
- Countries starting with Q
- Countries starting with R
- Countries starting with S
- Countries starting with T
- Countries starting with U
- Countries starting with V
- Countries starting with W
- Countries starting with Y
- Countries starting with Z
- Section 4 Philatelic
About Singapore Post Ltd
(Reg. No. 199201623M)
Singapore Post Limited (SingPost) is a leading provider of mail, logistics and retail solutions in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. It is the designated Public Postal Licensee (PPL) for Singapore providing domestic and international postal services as well as end-to-end mail solutions such as data printing, letter-shopping, delivery and mailroom management. As a logistics provider, SingPost offers domestic and international door-to-door delivery services, including express delivery (Speedpost) along with warehousing, fulfilment and distribution services. SingPost owns one of the largest retail distribution networks in Singapore with its extensive tri-channel network of over 60 post offices, 300-odd Self-service Automated Machines (SAM) and the online shopping and shipping portal vPOST. SingPost was listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST on 13 May 2003. The company has won many awards and accolades. It is the only postal company in the world to have won the Express Mail Service (EMS) Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award by the Universal Postal Union for its Speedpost Worldwide Courier Service for 10 consecutive years since 2001. It was also named runners-up in the "Most Transparent Company Award 2010" for the fifth consecutive year in the SIAS Investors' Choice Awards.
Rights & Privileges as a Public Postal Licensee
As the designated PPL, SingPost is required to perform a set of Universal Service Obligations as determined by IDA, including:
- providing services for the conveyance and delivery of letters to any person in Singapore who requests for such services; and
- providing and maintaining post boxes and post offices throughout Singapore.
To protect consumers' interest and preserve mail integrity and security, SingPost has also been granted the following:
- access to letterbox masterdoor keys;
- the sole rights to issue national stamps; and
- the rights to maintain the national postal code system.
SingPost continues to be the designated organisation representing Singapore at international and regional postal meetings.
Awards & Accolades
In 2007, SingPost received global recognition in the annual World Mail Awards for the Quality category for its long-time initiatives that have significantly advanced its mail quality. SingPost has also won the EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) for its Speedpost Worldwide courier service and is the only postal administration in the world to win this for ten consecutive years since 2001.
Duty of Care
As a PPL, SingPost will take due care and do its utmost to deliver articles posted through its system. It however, does not incur any liability by reason of the loss, abstraction, misdelivery, delay of, or damage to any postal articles in the course of transmission by ordinary post. No officer of SingPost shall similarly incur any liability by reason of any such loss, abstraction, misdelivery, delay or damage unless that person knowingly causes the same fraudulently or maliciously or by his wilful act or default.
SingPost will not be responsible for articles delivered by other parties including postal service operators. Users should take note and address concerns with the rightful delivery agent, the name of which can be found on the top right hand corner of the envelope or cover. The sender of a postal article is to ensure that the article is properly addressed, packaged and sealed and complies with the conditions attached to the conveyance of postal articles. The acceptance by SingPost of an article does not relieve the sender of this responsibility.
Post Office Operating Hours
Information on the specific operating hours of the branches is available at SingPost's website at http://singpost.raptureventure.com/our-network.html.
Next Working Day Delivery*
To enjoy next working day delivery of letters, the following posting hours should be observed:
Within CBD – before 7pm (Mondays – Thursdays) and before 8pm (Fridays)
Outside CBD – before 5pm (Mondays – Thursdays) and before 6pm (Fridays)
Senders can help to minimise delays to delivery by ensuring:
- that addresses are clearly typed/written, correct and complete;
- the use of correct 6-Digit Postal Code;
- the use of standard-sized envelopes;
- that the full address is clearly visible within the window envelope;
- the use of white or light-coloured envelopes;
- the proper sealing of envelope on all sides;
- the correct postage; and
- that stamps are affixed at the top right-hand corner of the envelope.
* Quality of Service standard for delivery on the next working day: 99% for mail posted to recipients within CBD and 98% for mail posted to recipients outside CBD.
General Enquiries on Postal Services
For enquiries on postal code, please visit www.singpost.com.
For other general enquiries on postal services, please visit www.singpost.com or call SingPost's hotline at 1605. The hotline service is available from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (Mondays to Fridays) and from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm (Saturdays).
Written enquiries or feedback concerning postal services should be addressed to:
Singapore Post Ltd
10 Eunos Road 8
Singapore Post Centre
via website form
Help us to help you
While SingPost exercises the utmost care in delivering items posted via its system, like all other postal operators in the world, it is unable to trace ordinary mail reported as 'undelivered', for a wide variety of reasons including incomplete or wrong addresses, content spillage due to improper sealing and non-posting.
However, as a responsible PPL, SingPost takes all feedback seriously and will look into them without delay. To enable SingPost to investigate effectively into your feedback, please help to
furnish the following information:
- addressee's name and complete address;
- place, date and estimated time of posting;
- description of the packaging of the item and its contents;
- submission of cover/envelope/wrapper (where applicable);
- enquirer's name and address;
- time of incident; and
- any other relevant information.
Cherish the personal touch of mail. Happy posting!