Singapore Post Limited (SingPost) envisions to be regional leader in ecommerce logistics and trusted communications.
SingPost has five business pillars:
- Digital Services
- Retail & Financial Services
SingPost's subsidiaries and businesses include:
• SP eCommerce , an ecommerce enabler that provides brands and retailers with integrated end-to-end ecommerce solutions
• Quantium Solutions which specialises in logistics and fulfilment services to businesses in the Asia Pacific region
• Courier Please), a leading metropolitan express parcel delivery service in Australia
• Famous Holidngs, an established freight consolidator and freight-forwarder with a regional presence in 7 countries
• Lock+Store, a self-storage operator in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia
• Singapore Parcel, a leading provider for courier service in Singapore and international shipping to more than 200 destinations across the globe
• vPost, one of the largest online shopping and shipping services providers in Southeast Asia
• Omigo Marketplace, Singapore's online marketplace for consumers to shop and for SMEs and international brands to sell online
• SAM, a digital mailbox with bill payment services which can be accessed anywhere, anytime
• Sample Store, Singapore’s first and leading Tryvertising platform that provides consumers a simple and convenient way to experience products before you decide to buy them.
SingPost was listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange in 2003.