Awards and Accolades
A trusted household name in Singapore, SingPost enjoys strong brand recognition and the trust of generations of residents.
In Singapore, our people initiatives like promoting Back-to-Work Women and Rehire of Retirees schemes, adopting the progressive wage model, extending the career path of postmen and the launch of S$10m SingPost Inclusivity Fund (SPIF) to help lower income staff were also recognised by the National Trade Union Congress (NTUC). We were awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation and the May Day Model Partnership Award 2013. SingPost also received the Service Excellence WSQ Recognition Award 2013 from the Workforce Development Agency for our commitment to service excellence training across three years.
Internationally, SingPost has earned the honour of being the only company to have won the EMS Cooperative Certification Award by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) for our Speedpost Worldwide Service every year since 2001.
We also achieved global recognition. We won the World Mail Award 2014 for eCommerce, 2013 for people engagement initiative, and 2007 for Quality Category for our long-time initiatives that have significantly advanced our mail quality including the use of modern automation technologies to improve productivity and the implementation of the 6-digit postal code.
We are gratified by local and international recognition which serves to spur us further.
List of Awards
- EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award 2015
- EMS Customer Care Award (Medium Group) 2015
- Supply Chain Asia Awards 2015: Last Mile Partner of the Year
- Supply Chain Asia Awards 2015: Supply Chain CEO of the Year to Dr Wolfgang Baier, Group CEO
- ASEAN Corporate Governance Awards 2015: ASEAN Top 50
- ASEAN Corporate Governance Awards 2015: Outstanding Achievement Award (Publicly-Listed Company)
- Postal Technology International Awards 2015: Digital Innovation of the Year
- CIO Award 2015 (Innovation)
- World Mail Awards 2015: Retail Customer Access
- Singapore Corporate Awards 2015: Best Chief Executive Officer Award to Dr Wolfgang Baier, Group CEO