Market Your Business
1. SELECTION OF POSTAL CODES AND TYPES OF HOUSING
Selection of intended recipients for Admail and areas where Admail is distributed is based on the postal sector code and types of housing which allow distribution of unaddressed promotional materials, advertisements or notices, as follows:
- HDB Units - residential units, including shop units at the ground floor;
- Condominiums / Private Apartments - private apartments, HUDC, condominiums and hostels;
- Landed Properties - terrace, semi-detached and detached bungalows and residential houses; and
- Commercial Units - commercial shop houses, offices including residential houses at low-rise buildings, commercial buildings, industrial/factory/office in flatted factory buildings.
- The charges* to distribute each piece of Admail are as follows:
HDB Units Only
Condominiums/Private Apartments/Landed Properties/Commercial Units
25g $0.08 $0.16 50g $0.13 $0.21 100g $0.21 $0.29 200g $0.26 $0.34 300g $0.31 $0.39
- The minimum charge for each distribution service is S$500.00*.
* All charges stated herein are exclusive of Goods and Services Taxes ("GST") and are subject to prevailing GST.