Awards and Accolades
A trusted household name in Singapore, SingPost enjoys strong brand recognition and the trust of generations of residents.
In Singapore, SingPost achieved top score in the courier and postal services sub-sector in the national Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore 2010 for second consecutive year.
Internationally, SingPost has earned the honour of being the only company to have won the EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) for our Speedpost Worldwide Service for 10 consecutive years since 2001.
We also achieved global recognition in the World Mail Award (Quality Category) in 2007 for our long-time initiatives that have significantly advanced our mail quality including the use of modern automation technologies to improve productivity and the implementation of the 6-digit postal code.
We are gratified by local and international recognition which serves to spur us further.
List of Awards
- EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award 2010
- Marketing Magazine Agency Of The Year Awards 2010: Local Hero And Silver Awards (Direct Marketing Agency Category) 2010
- NTUC May Day CBF Model Partnership Award 2010 - Institutional Category
- Patron Of Heritage Awards 2010
- Singapore Service Class Award 2010
- Singapore Service Star Award 2010
- Superbrands 2010
- Top 10 finalists of the inaugural Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Award 2010
- Runner-up award for the Most Transparent Company Award 2010 in the Services/Utilities/Agriculture category at the SIAS Investors’ Choices Awards
- Top score in the courier and postal services sub-sector in the national Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore 2010
- Second in the small- and mid-cap category for SGX-listed firms for exemplary investor relations practices in a survey conducted by the Singapore Management University and the Investor Relations Professionals Association, Singapore.