Awards and Accolades
A trusted household name in Singapore, SingPost enjoys strong brand recognition and the trust of generations of residents.
In Singapore, our people initiatives like promoting Back-to-Work Women and Rehire of Retirees schemes, adopting the progressive wage model, extending the career path of postmen and the launch of S$10m SingPost Inclusivity Fund (SPIF) to help lower income staff were also recognised by the National Trade Union Congress (NTUC). We were awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation and the May Day Model Partnership Award 2013. SingPost also received the Service Excellence WSQ Recognition Award 2013 from the Workforce Development Agency for our commitment to service excellence training across three years.
Internationally, SingPost has earned the honour of being the only company to have won the EMS Cooperative Certification Award by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) for our Speedpost Worldwide Service every year since 2001.
We also achieved global recognition. We won the World Mail Award 2014 for eCommerce, 2013 for people engagement initiative, and 2007 for Quality Category for our long-time initiatives that have significantly advanced our mail quality including the use of modern automation technologies to improve productivity and the implementation of the 6-digit postal code.
We are gratified by local and international recognition which serves to spur us further.
List of Awards
- EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award 2010
- Marketing Magazine Agency Of The Year Awards 2010: Local Hero And Silver Awards (Direct Marketing Agency Category) 2010
- NTUC May Day CBF Model Partnership Award 2010 - Institutional Category
- Patron Of Heritage Awards 2010
- Singapore Quality Class 2010
- Singapore Service Class Award 2010
- Singapore Service Star Award 2010
- Superbrands 2010
- Top 10 finalists of the inaugural Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Award 2010
- Runner-up award for the Most Transparent Company Award 2010 in the Services/Utilities/Agriculture category at the SIAS Investors’ Choices Awards
- Top score in the courier and postal services sub-sector in the national Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore 2010
- Second in the small- and mid-cap category for SGX-listed firms for exemplary investor relations practices in a survey conducted by the Singapore Management University and the Investor Relations Professionals Association, Singapore.