Awards and Accolades
A trusted household name in Singapore, SingPost enjoys strong brand recognition and the trust of generations of residents.
In Singapore, SingPost achieved top score in the courier and postal services sub-sector in the national Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore 2010 for second consecutive year.
Internationally, SingPost has earned the honour of being the only company to have won the EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) for our Speedpost Worldwide Service for 10 consecutive years since 2001.
We also achieved global recognition in the World Mail Award (Quality Category) in 2007 for our long-time initiatives that have significantly advanced our mail quality including the use of modern automation technologies to improve productivity and the implementation of the 6-digit postal code.
We are gratified by local and international recognition which serves to spur us further.
List of Awards
- Community Chest Awards 2009
- EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award 2009
- EMS Customer Care Award (Medium Category) 2009
- NTUC May Day CBF Model Partnership Award 2009 - Institutional Category
- NTUC Medal Of Commendation Award 2007 was conferred to Mr Lim Ho Kee, Chairman of SingPost for being a friend of labour, an important advocate for the workers and promoting continued employment beyond retirement
- Patron Of Heritage Awards 2009
- Total Defence Award 2009 (Meritorious Defence Partner Award)
- Runner-up award for the Most Transparent Company Award 2009 in the Services/Utilities/Agriculture category at the SIAS Investors’ Choices Awards
- Top score in the courier and postal services sub-sector in the national Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore 2009 jointly developed by Singapore Management University and Singapore Workforce Development Agency
- Seventh in the second full year issue of the Governance and Transparency Index (GTI)