Awards and Accolades
A trusted household name in Singapore, SingPost enjoys strong brand recognition and the trust of generations of residents.
In Singapore, our people initiatives like promoting Back-to-Work Women and Rehire of Retirees schemes, adopting the progressive wage model, extending the career path of postmen and the launch of S$10m SingPost Inclusivity Fund (SPIF) to help lower income staff were also recognised by the National Trade Union Congress (NTUC). We were awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation and the May Day Model Partnership Award 2013. SingPost also received the Service Excellence WSQ Recognition Award 2013 from the Workforce Development Agency for our commitment to service excellence training across three years.
Internationally, SingPost has earned the honour of being the only company to have won the EMS Cooperative Certification Award by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) for our Speedpost Worldwide Service every year since 2001.
We also achieved global recognition. We won the World Mail Award 2014 for eCommerce, 2013 for people engagement initiative, and 2007 for Quality Category for our long-time initiatives that have significantly advanced our mail quality including the use of modern automation technologies to improve productivity and the implementation of the 6-digit postal code.
We are gratified by local and international recognition which serves to spur us further.
List of Awards
- ASEAN Energy Award 2008
- EMS Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award 2008
- EMS Customer Care Award (Medium Category) 2008
- Patron Of Heritage Awards 2008
- Singapore Corporate Awards 2008: Investor Relations (Bronze)
- Bronze Award For Investor Relations In The Singapore Corporate Awards 2008
- Runner-up award for the Most Transparent Company Award 2008 in the Services/Utilities/Agriculture category at the SIAS Investors’ Choices Awards
- Fifth in innovation, for efficiency and late opening hours in the Wall Street Journal Asia’s readers survey for Singapore’s 200 most-admired companies (Wall Street Journal, Sep 5-7, 2008).